Ready to go Deeper into Your Yoga Practice?
Our teacher training program can support you in:
- Advancing your yoga practice
- Deepening your understanding of yoga asana and philosophy
- Developing confidence to teach yoga in your community
- Creating enriching, supportive relationships for your journey
Are you ready to live inspired, find your voice, and gain the essential tools to teach and practice safely? This immersion into yoga will provide you the opportunity to embody the knowledge of yoga asana and wisdom of yogic philosophy, while cultivating your own courage and creativity to plan and teach an experiential yoga practice.
Breathe Yoga Teacher Training consists of over 200 hours of practice, self-study and inspired teachings exceeding all requirements for Yoga Alliance 200 hour teacher certification.
September 21-23, 2018
October 3, 2018
October 19-20, 2018
November 7, 2018
November 16-18, 2018
November 28, 2018
December 14-16, 2018
January 11-13, 2019
January 23, 2019
February 25-27, 2019
- Cultivating a home practice and self-care
- Yoga philosophy & the art of teaching
- Applied practical anatomy and physiology for yoga
- Asana technique, modifications, and use of props
- Pranayama and meditation techniques
- Energetic anatomy – chakras, bandhas, nadis
- Vinyasa krama – the art of sequencing
- Pose enhancements, assisting & adjusting asana
- Body reading and alignment theory
- Teaching practice
Breathe is proud supporter of our Military service members and their families. Scholarships for our 200 and 300 hour yoga teacher trainings are available for Military spouses through the Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA). Click here for more information.
Course Fee: $3000
A payment plan can be designed to suit your needs.*
*Includes unlimited classes at Breathe during the training period
How to Apply